- Rocky Mountain College offers undergraduate, graduate and pre-professional degrees.
- Visit Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone Art Museum, and other locations outside a traditional classroom setting.
- As part of the NAIA, men and woman can participate in a variety of sports.
- Schedule a campus tour.
- For information, call: (800) 877-6259 OR (406) 657-1000.
Rocky Mountain College is one of Montana’s finest higher learning institutions, offering a range of undergraduate, graduate, and pre-professional degrees, as well as the opportunity for students to compete in athletics and other extra-curricular activities.
Students have the opportunity to learn both in and outside the classroom, with visits to area national landmarks, parks, and other locations as part of their degree learning, including trips to local museums, art galleries, and other places of interest. A host of undergraduate majors and minors are available, as well as pre-professional programs in dentistry, optometry, veterinary medicine, dressage, and more.
As part of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), male and female athletes can choose to try-out for several sports, including football, basketball, golf, soccer, ski racing, and cheerleading.
If you are thinking of furthering your education, be sure to call or write the school for more information, and schedule a tour of this beautiful Rocky Mountain campus.
Rocky Mountain College is situated in east Billings, just 60 miles from Red Lodge.
- Directions from Red Lodge: Follow US-212 N for 43.5 miles and merge onto US I-90 E towards Billings, continuing for 11.4 miles. Take exit 446 onto I-90-BL towards West Billings for .4 miles. Take the Mullowney Lane ramp towards King Avenue West and continue as King Ave W becomes Daniel St, Daniel St becomes Regal St and Regal St becomes 15th St. W. From 15th St W, turn left onto Grand Avenue and continue .2 miles before turning right onto 17th St. W. Travel .8 miles and turn right onto Poly Drive. Street Address: 1511 Poly Drive, Billings, MT 59102
- Mailing Address: Rocky Mountain College, 1511 Poly Drive, Billings, MT, 59102-1796
- Phone: (800) 877-6259 OR (406) 657-1000
- Fax: (406) 259-9751
Rocky Mountain College courses run year-round.
For those wishing to visit the campus, call Rocky Mountain College for a list of scheduled visitation days, or schedule a time for an individual tour.
Be sure to call, write or check the Rocky Mountain College website for a list of current activities and programs including lectures, sporting events, performances and other year-round festivities associated with the school.