- Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course fees are approximately $35/18 holes and $23/9 holes during high season and holidays.
- RLMGC tee times are available 30 days in advance by calling 406-446-3344.
- The RLMGC season runs from mid-April into October.
- Red Lodge also proudly hosts a Frisbee Golf Course, located near Coal Miners Park and Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary.
Late Spring, Summer and early Fall are a great time to tee off and enjoy a great game of golf in the Red Lodge. The public course is located just a mile West of Red Lodge, at Red Lodge Mountain Ski Resort, offering 100 mile views of the rugged Beartooth Mountains. When your ready to take a break from Red Lodge Golf, relax in the course clubhouse full service bar. The clubhouse also makes a serene setting for any special catered group event for up to a 150 guests.
Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course
- Location: 828 Upper Continental Drive, in Red Lodge, Montana, off Highway 78
- Course Description: Designed by Bob Baldock, this alpine 18-hole course's signature hole is #6, featuring a 238-yard, par 3, with a 150-foot drop off the tee. The course has several ponds and streams and you might be looking for your ball amongst lovely cottonwood and poplar trees around the course. The fairways are forgiving but there is little margin for error thanks to a thick hayfield rough, and your short game will be challenged by small, firm greens.
- Contact Information: Tee times are available 30 days in advance by calling 406-446-3344. The season runs from mid-April into October.
Stillwater Golf & Recreation (Stillwater Course)
- Location: 1203 E 3rd Avenue, Columbus, Montana
- Course Description: 9-hole public course with a par of 36
- Contact Information: 406-322-4298
Exchange City Golf Course
- Location: 19th Street West, Billings, Montana
- Course Description: 18-hole municipal course with a 54 par
- Contact Information: 406-652-2553
Lake Hills Golf Course
- Location: 1930 Clubhouse Way, Billings, Montana
- Course Description: 18-hole public course with a 72 par
- Contact Information: 406-252-9244
Peter Yegen, Jr. Golf Course
- Location: 1390 Zimmerman Trail, Billings, Montana
- Course Description: 18-hole public course with a 71 par
- Contact Information: 406-656-8099
Hire a Golf Pro
Consider hiring a golf pro or using the services of a specialty shop listed on this page and improve your swing so you can take full advantage of your golfing experience in the Red Lodge area.