- The Christmas Stroll offers a parade, shopping, caroling, wagon rides, and other jolly activities
- Enjoy the old-fashioned Christmas spirit the Christmas Stroll offers
- Occurs annually, the first Friday and Saturday of December
- All the activities occur downtown on Broadway Ave.
- There is no fee to participate
Overview: Red Lodge’s annual Christmas Stoll offers two nights of Christmas Joy for the whole family. Here, visitors can enjoy a Christmas-themed parade, shopping downtown, caroling, wagon rides, and more. The old-time Christmas spirit is thriving at this event, making it a wonderful start to the holiday season.
When: The Christmas Stroll typically occurs on the first Friday and Saturday of each December.
Where: This event takes place in downtown Red Lodge, along Broadway Avenue (along Highway 212).
Fee: There is no fee to enjoy the Red Lodge Christmas Stroll.
Details: Christmas lights and carolers line the streets—and with the falling snow—you can literally feel the Christmas Spirit. Friday night begins with the Blade-Parade, a procession of uniquely decorated snow plows. During Friday and Saturday, vendors along the main street open their shops to visitors by offering goodies, warm drinks, and gift wrapping. Also offered at the Christmas Stroll are free horse-drawn wagon rides, reminiscent of Santa’s sleigh. And, to top off the event is a visit from Ol’ Saint Nick himself.
Click Here to visit the official event website.
Event Phone Number: (406) 446-1718