- Located in northwest Wyoming, 244 miles from Red Lodge.
- Wintertime activities include skiing, snowboarding, dog sledding, and snow coach tours.
- Fish or whitewater raft the Snake River.
- Golf, backpack, rock climb, hike, horseback ride, or enjoy a tour.
- A range of services and amenities are available including lodging, dining, shopping and transportation.
Surrounded by Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, and Bridger-Teton National Forest, Jackson Hole is a prime destination for every kind of outdoor adventurer. This mountain town bustles with year-round activity as thousands of visitors descend to enjoy numerous activities in the shadow of the majestic Teton Mountains.
Jackson Hole is located in northwest Wyoming, located directly south of Grand Teton National Park.
- Lodging – Choose from lodges, resorts, hotels, motels, guest houses, RV parks and campgrounds.
- Dining – Featuring gourmet cuisine, ethnic food, catering, brewpubs, cafes, and bakeries.
- Shopping – Art galleries, gift shops, boutiques, salons, western-themed items, sporting goods stores are all located here.
- Other Amenities
Venture into Bridger-Teton National Forest, Grand Teton National Park, or Yellowstone.
Float or wade the Snake River.
You don't have to stray far from Jackson proper to see bears, elk, antelope, wolves, bison, deer, moose, eagles and other birds of prey.
Book a scenic paragliding flight or hot air balloon ride, horse-pack trip, bus, bike or motorcycle tour, and many more.
Get away from it all and head into the wilderness with a four-legged friend.
Jackson is one of the country's premiere skiing locations, boasting several resorts and plenty of backcountry opportunity.
Explore millions of acres within Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
Winter, spring, summer or fall, anytime is a good time to take a soak in an area hot spring.
National Elk Refuge
Just in case you didn't get your fill of wildlife in the national parks, head to Jackson's Elk Refuge and view its large elk herd.
Jackson Town Square
Shop until you drop in the local gift shops, clothing boutiques, and art galleries before dining at a local eatery.
Jackson Hole is located 244 miles southwest of Red Lodge.
Directions from Red Lodge (via Yellowstone National Park - summer months only): Travel east on HWY 308 for 14 miles before heading south towards Wyoming on MT-72 S and WY-120. Turn left onto WY-294 and follow 19 miles before turning right onto US-14 Alt W. Continue to follow US-14 W towards Yellowstone. Turn left onto US-20 W before turning left onto US-191/US-89 S towards Jackson.