- Daily tickets: $5 for Adults and Teens.
- Seniors 65 and older are FREE.
- Kids 12 and younger are FREE.
- Season passes are $50 for individuals and $90 per family.
Located at the base of the Beartooths, just a couple miles from Red Lodge, Montana, is the Red Lodge Nordic Center.
Open from the end of November through March, weather permitting, the RLNC is a perfect alpine getaway for you and your family to enjoy a day of cross country skiing, snowshoeing, winter photography, alpine picnics, and outdoor exploration on 15 kilometers of groomed trails.
If you snowshoe on groomed trails, be courteous and avoid walking through ski tracks. Four kilometers of trails are easy, seven are more difficult, and the other four are considered most challenging.
To reach Red Lodge Nordic Center from Red Lodge, follow Highway 78 west to the one-mile marker, turn left on Fox Road, and continue to the Fox and Smith Road intersection. Turn right at the RLNC sign where you can park about a half-mile later and pay your daily usage fee at the kiosk.
The trails open at approximately Thanksgiving and close at the end of March.
Hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Daily tickets are $5 for Adults and Teens. Seniors 65 and older and kids 12 and younger are FREE.
- Season passes are $50 for individuals and $90 per family. Passes can be purchased on line through the Beartooth Recreational Trails Organization that maintains some RLNC trails (mostly the West Fork Road).
Rentals are available from the great outfitters listed here in Red Lodge and surrounding communities.
Check with the Beartooth Recreational Trails Association about seasonal kids programs and ski clinics.
Lessons and food are available in Red Lodge. The local providers listed here can assist you.
Call 406-425-1070 or 406-446-9191 for more information, or 406-425-0698 for the Snophone and updated snow and grooming conditions report. Visit the Nordic Center website for more information.