Billings Visitor Center
Billings Visitor Information Center is your one-stop destination for regional tourist and travel information including maps, brochures, area tours, events and attractions, lodging and dining facilities and so much more.
- Let a Billings Visitor Center staff member help you plan your vacation.
- Find brochures and maps highlighting area attractions, activities, sporting events, National Parks, lodging, dining and more.
- Located 60 miles from Red Lodge.
- Billings Visitor Information Center is open year-round.
- For more information, call: (406) 252-4016 OR (800) 735-2635.
Billings Visitor Information Center is the perfect place to begin your Montana vacation planning. Located just off I-90, staff members are on hand to provide you with all of your information needs, including popular area attractions, upcoming festivals not to be missed, destinations for children, lodging, dining and shopping hotspots, sporting events, and transportation information.
Visitors can obtain brochures, local maps, phone books, and other guides to help plan area tours and side trips, including travel information for nearby North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho and Wyoming.
Open year-round, stop in and let a staff member help you plan the vacation of a lifetime.
Billings Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center is situated 60 miles (1 hour) from Red Lodge.
- Directions from Red Lodge: Follow US-212 N out of Red Lodge for 43.5 miles and merge onto US I-90 E towards Billings and continue 15.7 miles. Take the exit for MT-3/27th Street (exit 4500). Turn left onto S 27th Street and continue .6 miles. Billings Visitor Center will be on the right. Street Address: 815 S 27th Street, Billings, MT 59101-4513.
- Mailing Address: Box 31177, Billings, MT 59107-1177
- Phone: (406) 252-4016 OR (800) 735-2635
Billings Visitor Information Center is open year-round, with the following hours:
- Memorial Day – Labor Day
8:30 am – 5 pm; Monday – Saturday
Noon – 4 pm; Sunday
- Labor Day – Memorial Day
8:30 am – 5 pm; Monday - Friday
Business owners, be sure to call, write or visit Billings Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Information Center and let them help you plan your next convention or regional meeting. Staff members will provide you with a choice of great venues, hotel rates, dining options, and a list of amenities and activities for your convention attendees.
and Travel Updates